Monday, June 14, 2010

almost? FFFFFF. lame.

so i'm listening to metallica, cliff burton, baby
and it lets me realise i have this rageful dull rage in me

i just read something that disgusted me
disgusts me to no end

i'm disappointed in you.
stop saying "almost"
if you had wanted to, you would have.

have fun with babies.



BUT!

well goodbye, too then.
i'm going off to college.
i'm going to cut my hair.
i'm going to get a tattoo.
and i'm going to live like a dumbass college KID for a while.
engagement, haha.
i'm going to smile, even if i'm still alone out there.



Actually oh my goodness why does that make me happy?
I guess it's that giddy "OMFG LEMME BE YOUR BRIDESMAID" thing.
i'm like laughing.


maybe I'll be the Almighty Bringer of HeartBreak in college, too.

"pee pees are so gross."

No comments:

Post a Comment